QUIBUS TECHNOLOGIES TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Quibus Technologies Private Limited. By using Quibus Technologies products,
software, services or web sites ("Quibus Technologies services"), you agree to the
following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto
that may be presented to you from time to time, including but not limited to Program
Policies and Legal Notices (collectively, the "Terms").
1.USE OF SERVICES:
Sourcing and Providing the USER with consistent access to LEAP is a high priority
for Quibus Technologies Private Limited. In order to access the LEAP services, you
may be required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other
information as part of the registration process and/or continued use of Quibus Technologies
services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account
password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to immediately notify Quibus Technologies of any unauthorized use of your
password or account or any other breach of security. Quibus Technologies cannot
and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide
us with accurate information or to keep your password secure.
"Software" shall mean the Application Software viz; LEAP and that enables effective
management of training centres, facilitates assessment, and supports administrative
management of training centres.
"Software Services" shall mean and include any services towards software support,
software error corrections, development of new applications, maintenance or upgrade
or rework of any existing software applications/ products, User support or any other
services provided through the Quibus Technologies.
"Business Day" shall mean the Business Day shall mean all working days of
the Quibus Technologies, that is Monday to Friday.
"Confidential Information" shall mean information that is proprietary or
confidential and is either clearly labeled as such or identified as Confidential
"Program Administrator" shall refer to the entity who is implementing and
funding the training program.
"Training Partner" shall refer to the implementation partner of the Training
"User" shall refer to the training centre and the faculties, who have been
given access to the LEAP application platform according to this terms and conditions.
"Identity cards" shall mean the identification proof of the centre co-ordinator and
"Customer Data" shall mean the data input by the User, Authorized Users,
or the Quibus Technologies on the User's behalf for the purpose of using the Services
or facilitating the Customer's use of the Services.
"Effective Date" shall mean the date of subscription of LEAP to the User.
"Normal Business Hours" shall mean 9.30 am to 6.00 pm Indian Standard time.
"Virus" shall mean any thing or device (including any software, code, file
or programme) which may: prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation
of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment
or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely
affect access to or the operation of any programme or data, including the reliability
of any programme or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the programme
or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience,
including worms, trojan horses, viruses and other similar things or devices.
"LEAP" means software services hosted by Quibus Technologies Private Limited
for the purpose of automating, maintaining and upgrading the following activities,
which includes but not limited to the following:
- Students registration and creation of new batch
- Course syllabus
- Batch edit
- Maintaining students certificates
- Updating of dropout students
- Publishing of events
- Maintenance of Faculty timetable
- Report generation such as:
Creation of Student profile
Tracking Active batch status
New user creation
Biometric tracking of Attendance
Student Registration Enquiry
Student document upload
Assessment result update
3.SCOPE AND CHARGES:
- Minority report
- Consolidate report
- Student attendance report
- Dropout student attendance report
- Enquiry report
- Employee attendance report
- Faculty drill down report
Scope: Cost of supply of biometric device (to be owned by the training centre),
supply of biometric enrolment and verification software (to operate the biometric
device), subscription license (for one year i.e 12 months) to access LEAP SDMS application
on Software as a Service (SaaS) based model and implementation.
The total amount including the tax for the above is Rs. 16,000/ + Taxes of Rs. 992/-
Grand total = Rs. 16992/-
The consideration paid will include the following services of the Quibus Technologies:
- Access to LEAP software services which is used for monitoring the training activity
- Installation of Bio metric devices
- Bio metric client application
The User agrees to pay above-mentioned subscription for utilizing LEAP (SaaS Model)
of the Quibus Technologies. The subscription to LEAP and access will be enabled
only on full payment of the subscription fee.
4. TRAINING PARTNER'S RESPONSIBILITY:
- The training partner will have Internet connectivity, computer with a minimum recommended
configuration, and other related hardware like webcam, printer etc., to implement
LEAP in its training centres.
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Intel G31 Express Chipset
- Broadcom Gigabit1 LAN
- 2 GB SD RAM
- 17" LCD monitor
- 80 GB 7.2 k RPM SATA Hard Drive
This is the minimum recommended hardware.
TVS RP45 JUS Bill 4Inc 5LPS printer
- Interface : USB, Parallel, Serial
- Copy Capability : 1 original + 1 copy
- Roll paper Width : 57 mm to 105 mm (2.25" to 4.13")
- Drivers : Windows ME/2000/NT4.0/ XP, Vista
- Input Buffer Capacity : 10 KB
This printer is required if printer has to be integrated. This is not required if
manual receipts are given as per partner's policies.
iBall Face2Face C8.0 web camera
- Interpolated 8.0 Mega Pixel Still Image Resolution
- Snapshot button for still image capture
- 4X Digital Zoom and Auto Face Tracking Function
- Image Sensor : High quality 1/4 CMOS sensor
- Effective Pixels : 480K pixels ( Interpolated 8M pixels still image)
- Image Resolution : Max. up to 3200x2400 pixels
This is a recommended camera. Any other web cam with similar features can be integrated.
Webcam is required to capture student's photos. If partners intend to scan and upload
the photos, webcam is not required.
For average speed at the user end - Broadband 512 Kbps.
For better speed at the user end - Broadband 1 Mbps is
recommended. Uploading of photos will also be happen during registration
and that would require this minimum bandwidth.
Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
USB based Biometric device which can be connected to the computer.
- The training partner will facilitate for implementation of the application, and
training of the usage of the application, conducted by Quibus Technologies.
- The training partner can raise any queries or grievances to the Quibus Technologies'
Help Desk on any Business day between 9.30 A.M to 6.00 P.M.
- Any issues faced in the Biometric device or in the event the physical attendance
does not synchronize with the biometric attendance, the training partner shall immediately
keep the Quibus Technologies intimated.
- The training partner shall not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses,
or any material during the course of its use of the Services that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or
racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitates illegal activity;
- depicts sexually explicit images;
- promotes unlawful violence;
- is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation,
disability, or any other illegal activity; or
- causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- and the Quibus Technologies reserves the right, without liability to the User, to
disable the User's access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause.
- Except to the extent expressly permitted under this terms of services, The training
partner shall not attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from,
frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any
portion of the Software and/or Documentation (as applicable) in any form or media
or by any means; or attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or
otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or access
all or any part of the Services and Documentation in order to build a product or
service which competes with the Services and/or the Documentation; or use the Services
and/or Documentation to provide services to third parties;
- The training partner will use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised
access to, or use of, the Services and/or the Documentation and, in the event of
any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify the Quibus Technologies.
- The training partner will be provided with one login id and password to administer
the training program at their centres.
- Once the login id and password is provided to the training partner it will be responsible
of the training partner to create valid users for its centres and faculties and
shall also oblige to refrain from creating generic user names such as centre 1,
centre 2, faculty 1, faculty 2 etc....
- The users created by the training partners for its training centres and faculties
are also covered and bound by this Terms of Services and are liable to uphold the
- It is also the responsibility of the training partner to upload the identity cards
of the users.
- The user management for their respective centres like addition/deletion and other
user management aspects are the responsibility of the training partners.
- Program Administrator would have access to the data entered by the training partners/training
centres and have the right to track / monitor the progress of the training program.
- The Program Administrator has the right to grant / revoke user rights to any user
at their discretion
5. QUIBUS TECHNOLOGIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quibus Technologies to implement LEAP application software for monitoring of training
centres and biometric attendance.
- Quibus Technologies to provide training to the Customer of the software services„
and the time, venue as suggested by the program administrator.
- Quibus Technologies to provide software services to make the software available
with a minimum of 95% uptime.
- Quibus Technologies to provide Biometric devices to the Customer for synching the
student's attendance to LEAP.
- Quibus Technologies to host and manage the LEAP at its data centre, and to provide
username and password to the Customer.
- Quibus Technologies to attend to the help desk queries raised by the Customer within
a turnaround time of three normal business days for handling issues and handling
- Quibus Technologies to provide access to the LEAP application software all days
in the year (365 days) based on user credential., Any outage of the website due
to technical or any other reason at Quibus Technologies' end will be communicated
to the training partner and the users.
- Quibus Technologies to create login Ids and passwords to enable the training partner
and users to upload data every time. Authorized person at the training centres can
enter the data and capture all relevant information relating to their centre,
- Quibus Technologies to share LEAP software application manual with training partner
and provide training to the users on usage of software application.
- Quibus Technologies to provide adequate software services, including help desk services
for all incidents, abnormalities reported over phone or any other means and the
incidence to be resolved within the time frame as agreed between the parties.
- Quibus Technologies shall not share, sell or transfer any data without the knowledge
or due approval of training partner
- Quibus Technologies shall provide implementation of any higher version of the software
as and when updated.
- Warranty for the Biometric device is 12 months from the date of installation.
- The warranty is applicable for genuine manufacturing defect or software issue.
- The warranty becomes null and void if the biometric device is physically damaged
or tampered with or attempted to tamper with or the biometric software is deliberately
- The biometric data is stored in the local machine and will be used solely for the
purpose of verification and attendance marking. The biometric data should not be
tampered by the training partner or the users.
7.PROBLEM RESPONSE TIME:
The time period after Quibus Technologies Private Limited's confirmation of the
Service event, from receipt of the information required from the USER for Quibus
Technologies Private Limited's Support Team to begin resolution and open a trouble
ticket in Quibus Technologies Private Limited's systems. Due to the wide diversity
of problems that can occur, and the methods required to resolve them, problem response
time IS NOT defined as the time between the receipt of a call and problem resolution.
After receiving a report of fault, Quibus Technologies Private Limited shall use
a reasonable method to provide USER with a progress update.
Quibus Technologies Private Limited will communicate the date and time that Quibus
Technologies Private Limited intends to make the LEAP un-Available via the front
page of the support web site at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance (or longer
if practical). The USER understands and agrees that there may be instances where
Quibus Technologies Private Limited needs to interrupt the LEAP without notice in
order to protect the integrity of the LEAP due to security issues, virus attacks,
spam issues or other unforeseen circumstances.
The training partner hereby affirms the terms and conditions of the Quibus Technologies
and fully understand the rights and obligations set forth herein.